Beginners and workshops

Dear KIYI,
Following the AGM yesterday and the discussion about beginners reluctance or fear off attending workshops I have one suggestion that might be useful in encouraging first timers. Forgive me if this has been done previosly but if it has I think the exercise could be repeated.
Prior to the next workshop (provididng it is suitable for beginners or it is planned with beginners in mind) it might be helpful to have a report in the newsletter like the one in the latest Iyengar Yoga News 'View of a First -Timer' by Poppy Pickles. Alternatively, if the newsletter is not due, it could be in the e-mail with advetises the next workshop. We, the members would obviously need to share this e-mail with our students.
Just a thought I had after the meeting yesterday. I aslo have a beginner in mind who might write a report.
Best wishes
Cecilia

Dear Cecelia, Thanks very much for your comment, only just read it but yes please!
Always pleased to receive reviews and comments. Please ask your student to email me, or copy me in to an email to her?
Best wishes for National Iyengar Yoga Day, Angela angelahulm@hotmail.com

Kent Iyengar Yoga